My English Family – 我的英语家庭

My English Family - 我的英语家庭

My English Family – 我的英语家庭

Todd: So, Katie, let’s mention family.
托德:凯蒂,我们来谈谈家庭。

Katie: Okay.

凯蒂:好。

Todd: In your family, who is nice?

托德:你家里谁比较和蔼?

Katie: In my family, i feel my, my mum is basically nice. She’s always searching for everybody . She always makes sure everybody is happy. And she’s just very nice and type .

凯蒂:我认为我妈妈很和蔼。她一直在照顾所有人。她要确保所有人都开心。她友好又善良。

Todd: Wow! That’s great. Who may be a funny person? Who is extremely funny?

托德:哇哦!那太棒了。那你家里谁最有趣?谁最有意思?

Katie: i feel in my family; my dad is extremely funny. But i do not think he knows he’s very funny.

凯蒂:我想我家里最有趣的人应该是我爸爸。不过我认为他自己并不知道自己很幽默。

Todd: Alright. Oh, that’s interesting. Now who is serious? Is anybody serious?

托德:好。哦,那很有意思。那谁比较严肃?你家里有严肃的人吗?

Katie: i do not think anybody is serious in my family.

凯蒂:我想我家里没有严肃的人。

Todd: No uncles or aunts?

托德:叔叔和阿姨也不严肃吗?

Katie: Everyone likes to possess amusing . Everyone likes to possess an honest time.

凯蒂:我家里所有人都喜欢笑。所有人都喜欢开心的生活。

Todd: Oh that-

托德:哦……

Katie: most are always joking.

凯蒂:所有人都一直在开玩笑。

Todd: Oh, what I nice family.

托德:哦,真是一个不错的家族。

Katie: (laughs)

凯蒂:(笑)

Todd: OK. Who is extremely hardworking?

托德:好。那你家里谁最勤劳?

Katie: Ooohh. Well obviously, my mum is extremely hardworking. And she’s always been very hardworking. She has got to confirm that the entire family knows what they’re doing. She has got to confirm the entire family is prepared for each day. Yeah, i feel my mum is that the hardworking one.

凯蒂:哦。显然我妈妈非常勤劳。她一直非常勤快。她要确保整个家庭知道他们要做什么。她要确保整个家庭为每一天做好准备。我认为我妈妈很勤劳。

Todd: OK. Is anybody not hardworking? Maybe a touch lazy?

托德:好。那有人不勤劳吗?有没有比较懒的人?

Katie: Definitely me. (laughs) Definitely me especially once I was younger. i might never help with any of the chores within the house. i used to be definitely the lazy one.

凯蒂:那一定是我。(笑)一定是我,尤其是我小时候。我以从来不会帮忙做任何家务。我绝对是那个懒的人。

Todd: Oh, I understand, I’m an equivalent way. OK. Now in your family, who is extremely smart?

托德:哦,我理解,我也一样。好,那你家里谁比较聪明?

Katie: My brother is basically , really smart. He actually visited Oxford University .

凯蒂:我哥哥非常非常聪明。实际上他考上了牛津大学。

Todd: Whoa.

托德:哇哦。

Katie: Yeah, he’s very smart. But I didn’t get any of that. My brother has all the smart genes.

凯蒂:对,他非常聪明。不过我就没有遗传到聪明的基因。所有的聪明基因都遗传到我哥哥身上了。

Todd: Wow, that’s an honest school. OK. Who is extremely fit?

托德:哇哦,那是个很好的大学。好,那你家里谁身材好?

Katie: Hmm… Well, my dad may be a chef and-

凯蒂:嗯……我爸爸是厨师……

Todd: Oh, really?

托德:哦,真的吗?

Katie: Yeah. My dad makes really, specialized food, so nobody in my family is fit. We all eat an excessive amount of food.

凯蒂:对。我爸爸做饭非常好吃,所以我家里没有人身材好。因为我们都吃的很多。

Todd: Oh, nobody exercises a lot?

托德:哦,没有人经常运动吗?

Katie: Not really.

凯蒂:我们都不怎么运动。

Todd: Oh, okay. Yeah, in my family, my dad goes to the gym everyday, he is super fit.

托德:哦,好。我们家,我爸爸非常健壮。

Katie: (laugh)

凯蒂:(笑)

Todd: OK. In your family, who is talkative?

托德:好。那你家里谁比较健谈?

Katie: Oh, I keep saying my mum for all of those but my mum is certainly the foremost talkative. She talks to anybody who – even people that she doesn’t know. she is going to ask anybody, strangers on the road , people she meets at the stop . She talks to everybody.

凯蒂:哦,你问的问题我一直在回答是我妈妈,不过我妈妈的确是我家里最健谈的。她和所有人聊天,她甚至和不认识的人聊天。她和所有人都聊天,无论是街上的陌生人,还是在公交站遇到的人。她和谁都聊天。

Todd: Oh, that’s cool. Now, who is quiet?

托德:哦,那真酷。那你家里谁比较安静?

Katie: Hmm, i feel when he’s meeting people for the primary time, my brother is extremely quiet. He’s very shy. He doesn’t like chatting with new people tons .

凯蒂:嗯,在初次和别人见面时,我哥哥会非常安静。他非常害羞。他不喜欢和刚认识的人聊天。

Todd: OK. Thanks tons . seems like a pleasant family.

托德:好。非常谢谢你。听起来你家真是个不错的家庭。

Katie: Yeah. i feel so too.

凯蒂:对,我也这么想。

My English Family – 我的英语家庭