Mandarin Lesson Hong Kong – Keep the Secret

Mandarin Lesson Hong Kong - Keep the Secret

I did ice climbing once.

我攀爬过冰崖
You don’t even know me. – And whose fault is that?
你根本不认识我 那是谁的错?
the sun comes up, the ice really starts to fall apart.
太阳一出来,冰就裂了
I bet. I’m sorry.
我相信,抱歉
You’re in my seat.
你坐了我的位子
Do you know this guy? – Apparently not.
你认识这人? 显然是不认识
You really… I’m doing you a favor, believe me.
你… 我这是帮你忙,相信我
Basically, I like outdoor sports. But indoor sports have their place, too.
基本上,我喜欢户外运动 不过室内运动也不错
There are certain aspects of my job that are secretive.
我的工作有些部份要保密
And my job is to try to find the truth.
我的工作则是要挖掘真相
The truth? You wouldn’t know the truth if it kicked you in the head.
你头撞坏了,根本搞不清真相
If Albert Brennaman has to take a fall for it, so be it.
若亚伯特因此受苦,那就算了
Why don’t you say what’s really pissing you off?
你为什么不说你在气什么?
I’ve been waiting to talk to her…
我一直等着跟她说话…
You want to sit down? Here you go. Gong! – Thank you.
你想坐?坐吧,咚! 谢谢你
Hi. Actually, you’re not supposed to move.
其实你不该移位,该他…
Excuse me.
抱歉
I’m Alex Hitchens. No, it’s okay. Go.
我是秦圣,没关系,继续
I’m Casey. – Hi, Casey.
我是雀喜 你好,雀喜
I work for a small publishing house in the press department…
我在一家小出版社任职…
which isn’t actually where I want to be. But it’s a good house…
我不喜欢那份工作 但公司不错…
You handled me. You manipulated me.
你骗我,你唬弄我
You researched me and you showed me my great-grandfather’s signature.
你找上我 还让我看曾曾祖父的签名
Wait. You’re Ellis Island?
等等,艾利斯岛是你干的?
I thought that was real sweet. – Thank you.
我觉得那很贴心 谢谢
Case, you’re not helping.
你别帮倒忙
Excuse me, I’m on a date.

更多