Today we teach you how to say high volume and lower volume in English, when you learn English, the learned big and small, tall and short, now we will learn how to say high and low.
1. The volume is too loud.
2. OK, I will repeat what I said loudly.
3. Would you kindly turn it down a little bit?
4. Wait a second, I’ll turn it up a little.
5. I think it is now a moderate volume.
6. Could you please speak in a louder voice?
7. There may be something wrong with the receiver.
8. My ear can not be exposed to such a loud volume;would you mind speaking in a lower voice?
9. Please speak in a lower voice, the volume is too loud.
10. Sorry, I can barely hear what you are saying.
A: Hello, is that John?
B: Yes. What can I do for you?
A: I am calling to tell you some issues about the interview.
B: The volume is too loud. Would you kindly turn it down a little bit?
A: Yes. I think it is now a moderate volume.
A: Hello, this is Catharine from Thomason Company. Can I speak to Mr. Wang?
B: Sorry，he is in the middle of something. Can I take a niessage?
A: Yes. Please tell him that he is expected to have an interview with the CEO of ABC company tomorrow morning at 10:00.
B: Could you please speak in a louder voice? There may he something wrong with your receiver.
A: OK, I will repeat what I said loudly.
Learning a new language is never easy, but it is always fun!