Learn English in Hong Kong – Buying a Property

Learn English in Hong Kong - Buying a Property

Good morning,Madam,and how do you do?
早晨好,太太,你好!
Fine,I would like to check today’s newspaper advertising on Tong house.
早晨好,我想查询你们在今天的报章中刊登有关唐厦的广告。
Yes,Madam.Have a seat please.
好的,太太,请坐。
I think you mean the one priced at four point five Million Hong Kong dollars.
我想你所指的是订价香港幣四百五十万的那个楼盘。
May I have your name,please?
请问我可以如何称呼你?
I’m Mrs.Chen.Is the flat still available?
我是陈太太,那个单位是否已经售出?
Mrs.Chen,here is my name card.I’m James Wilson.
陈太太,这是我的名片,我是詹姆士·约翰逊。
The Tong House is about seventeen years old but the internal condition is fine.
唐厦的楼龄约有十七年,不过楼群宇保养良好。
May I know if you are familiar with the neighborhood.Do you know the location of Tong House?
你对附近的环境熟识吗?你知道唐厦的位置在哪里吗?
No,I don’t live around there,but I know the location and environment of Tai Koo Shing.
我不是住在附近,但我清楚太古城的位置及周围环境。
I know the average price of five thousand Hong Kong dollars per square foot is very attractive.
在太古城每平英尽港币五千元的售价是很吸引人的。
May I know the size,the layout and the view of the house?
可否告诉我那个单位的面积、间格和观景是怎样的?
Sure.The area of this flat is around nine hundred square feet.
当然可以。房子面积约九百平方英尺。
It is designed as one living room,one dining room,one master bedroom and two bedrooms.
单位设计为一个客厅、一个饭厅、一个主人套房和两个睡房。
Do you have the floor plan of the building?
你有没有这大厦的平面图?
Yes,Mrs.Chen.Here it is.
有的,陈太太,这就是了。
For this unit,the efficiency rate is very high because the layout is very effective.
以这单位而言,由于它实用的设计,所以实用率很高。
Also,the owner keeps the house in a good condition.
再者,业主把这单位保持得非常好。
Maybe I can show you the house.
或者我先带你看看这个单位。
Very well.Can we go now?
非常好,是不是现在就去?
Give me a minute.Let me call the owner first.
请稍等,让我先通知业主。
Thank you.
谢谢。

English Course Hong Kong – Selling a Property