You are here: Home » english class hong kong » 道歉别再只说“sorry”,试试这些更高级的表达吧!

道歉别再只说“sorry”,试试这些更高级的表达吧!

How to say sorry in different ways

当我们学习英语时,其实哟很多种方法表达一种意思,比如当你想说对不起的时候:

非正式的道歉

Sorry

Sorry一词常用于口语,多用于非正式的道歉。

I’m sorry to disturb you, but can I talk to you for a moment?

对不起,打扰你一下,我能跟你谈一会儿吗?

 

My bad!

my bad 表示道歉,美语里常用,与I’m sorry 相比,my bad是更加不正式的道歉。常对很熟的朋友使用,而且发生的事也不是太严重,就像不小心踩了脚这类小事。

My bad! I didn’t mean to step on your foot. It’s just that there are so many people at the mall today.

不好意思!我不是有意要踩你的脚的,只是今天商场里的人实在太多了。

注意:但是仅限对方是朋友,要是面对你的老板或者是父母,你就不能说my bad!

 

pardon me /ˈpα: dn/

对不起,原谅我

Please pardon me for not arriving soon.

请原谅我没能早点来。

 

excuse me /ɪkˈskju:z/

对不起;不好意思

Excuse me, but could you tell me the time?

对不起, 请问现在几点?

 

 
正式道歉

apology/apologize

apology(名词)以及apologize(动词)常用于正式的道歉。

I do apologize about that.

我为此道歉。

I owe you an apology for what I did last night.

我应该为昨天晚上的事向你道歉。

 

forgive /fə’gɪv/ v. 原谅;免除(债务、义务等)

I can’t forgive him for pissing me about.

我不能原谅他对我举止鲁莽。

 

offer sb. my (sincerest) apologies

请接受我(最真挚)的歉意

May I offer you my sincerest apologies, my dear friend?

亲爱的朋友,请接受我最真挚的歉意好吗?

 

I can’t tell you how sorry I am.

我真的很抱歉。

I can’t tell you how sorry I am for giving you such a fright.

让你受到惊吓,我实在过意不去。

最后,给大家补充一些完整常用的道歉句子:

1. Sorry to be a pest/bother.

不好意思,打扰你了。

pest /pest/ n. 害虫;有害之物;讨厌的人

bother /’bɒðə/ n. 麻烦;烦恼

 

2. I’m awfully/terribly sorry.

非常抱歉。

 

3. I’m sorry, I spoke out of turn.

对不起,我说错话了。

 

4. I’m sorry to have caused you so much inconvenience.

给您造成诸多不便,我很抱歉。

inconvenience /ɪnkən’vi: nɪəns/ n. 不便;麻烦

 

5. I am sorry for what I did.

我为所做的事情道歉。

 

6. I shouldn’t have done that.

我真不该那么做。

 

7. I hope you will excuse me.

希望你能原谅我。

 

8. I beg your pardon for coming late.

我为我的迟到道歉。

 

9. I make apology for what I did.

我为我做的事情道歉。

 

10. I take the blame.

这全怪我。

 

11. Forgive/ Please forgive me, I didn’t mean to offend you.

请原谅,我不是有意惹您生气。

 

12. I didn’t mean it that way.

事情闹成这样并非我的本意。

 

13. Please don’t be mad at me.

求你了,别生我的气。

 

14. I really feel bad about it.

我真的感到很内疚。

 

15. I should have asked you first.

我应该先征得你的同意。

 

16. It’s all my fault. I’ll try to make it up to you.

这事儿全怪我,我会尽力补救。

 

17. How can I make it up to you?

我要怎样才能补偿你?

 

18. I don’t know how that could have happened.

我不知道怎么会发生那样的事情。

 

19. Words cannot describe how sorry I am.

语言无法描述我对你的歉意。

 

20. My mistake. It won’t happen again.

是我的错。以后不会再发生类似的事情了。

初一到十五 春节习俗知多少