English Service – Lose of passport 服务英语·证件丢失 情景对话

English Service - Lose of passport 服务英语·证件丢失 情景对话

English Service – Lose of passport 服务英语·证件丢失 情景对话

Airport staff(A):机场工作人员

Traveler(T):旅客

1. 证件丢失(1)

T: Excuse me, could you help me?

请问能帮个忙吗?

A: Yes. What’s the problem?

是的。有什么需要帮忙的?

* * *

T: Well, I was wondering if anyone has turned in a passport.

我想知道有没有人拾到一本护照交过来?

A: I’m afraid not. Have you lost your passport?

恐怕没有。您丢失了护照?

* * *

T: I think so. I can’t find it anywhere in my bag.

是的。我在包里到处都找遍了也没有找到。

A: Sorry, your passport was not turned in here.

对不起。没有人拾到交到这里来。

* * *

T: Then what shall I do?

那么我该怎么办?

A: You can go to the Lost and Found Office, maybe someone picked up your passport and returned it there.

您可以去失物招领处看看,或许有人捡到了您的护照然后把它还到那里去了。

* * *

T: OK.

好的。

T: Then what if I can’t find it there, either?

那么如果在那里也找不到怎么办?

A: Then they will contact police to help you.

那么他们会联系警察来帮您的。

* * *

T: I see. Thank you. I am going now.

好的,我知道了,谢谢你,我现在就过去。

A: You are welcome.

不客气。

2. 证件丢失(2)

A: Can I help you, sir? You look so pale.

有什么需要帮忙的吗,先生?您看起来脸色苍白。

T: Yes, I have lost my passport.

是的,我把护照给丢了。

* * *

A: When did you find that your passport was missing?

你什么时候发现你的护照丢了的?

T: Let me think. Oh, when I got on my plane, I showed it to the flight attendant, but I didn’t see it after that.

让我想一下,哦,我上飞机后给空姐看过,但是在那之后就没看见它了。

* * *

A: Maybe it was lost in the airplane.

或许您落在飞机上了。

T: Oh, yes. It must be in the plane. I put it in my pocket of my trousers and it’s easy to get out when I was sitting.

哦,是的,它一定是落在飞机上了,我把它放在裤子口袋里,如果我坐着的话它就很容易掉落出来。

* * *

A: Don’t worry, sir. I’ll contact the flight attendant for you and ask whether they have picked up your passport.

先生,别着急,我现在联系一下工作人员看他们有没有捡到您的护照。

T: It’s very nice of you.

你真是太好了。

* * *

A: What’s your flight number?

您的航班是几号?

T: It’s CA38.

是CA38。

* * *

A: Sir, what’s your name?

先生,您的姓名是?

T: My name is Chen Jian.

我的名字是陈剑。

* * *

A: Wait a moment, please.

请稍等。

T: Fine.

好的。

* * *

A: I’m glad to tell you that your passport has been found and it’s been sent to us. Please sit and have a rest.

很高兴地告诉您,您的护照已经找到了,现在工作人员正把它送过来,请先坐下来休息一会儿吧。

T: Great. Thank you.

太好了,谢谢你。

* * *

A: My pleasure.

不客气。

3. 证件丢失(3)

T: I can’t find my bag. Can you help me?

我把包给丢了。你能帮我吗?

A: Oh, that’s too bad. What happened?

哦,那很糟糕,到底发生了什么事呢?

* * *

T: I forgot it at the restaurant when I went out for lunch.

吃午饭的时候落在餐馆了。

A: Is there anything important in the purse?

包里有什么贵重的东西吗?

* * *

T: Yeah, my passport! That’s the most important thing.

有啊,我的护照在里面呀!麻烦的就是这个丢了。

A: Have you reported it to the police?

你有没有去派出所报失?

* * *

T: Yeah. And then what should I do?

是的,那接下来我要做什么呢?

A: You have to go to the embassy and apply for a new one.

您需要到大使馆补办护照。

* * *

T: Oh, right.

哦,是的。

A: You also lost your visa?

您把签证也丢了吗?

* * *

T: Yes, it’s also in my bag together with my passport.

是的,签证也放在包里,跟护照放在一起呢。

A: Then you also need to apply for a new visa.

那么您也得申请一个新的护照了。

* * *

T: God. It’s troublesome.

天哪,这有点麻烦。

A: Don’t worry. Here is a chart which tells you how to apply for a new passport and visa. It’s very clear.

别担心,这有个图表介绍如何申请新的护照和签证,很清楚的。

* * *

T: It seems to be the only choice.

似乎只有这一个选择了。

A: Good luck.

祝您好运。

* * *

T: Thank you.

谢谢。