English lesson – Asking rude questions

English lesson - Asking rude questions

Molly:

How’s business? 
你怎么样?

Gordon:

Only so-so, and you? 
只是一般般,你呢?

Molly:

Things couldn’t be better, I quit smoking. I feel like a new person. 
没有比这更好的了,我戒烟了。我感觉象个新人。

Gordon:

May I ask you a few questions about your new life? 
我能就你的新生活问一些问题吗?

Molly:

Shoot. Anything for you! 
问吧。对你什么都成!

Gordon:

Cool, now that you stopped smoking, how much do you weigh? How fat are you? Shouldn’t you go on a diet? 
酷,现在你不吸烟了,你的体重是多少?你有多胖?你不应该减肥吗?

Molly:

How dare you ask such a question? That is quite rude. 
你怎么敢问这样的问题?这很粗鲁。

Gordon:

Sorry about that, I will ask another question. How old are you? 
对不起,我要问另一个问题。你多大了?

Molly:

Oh my god, a lady never tells. 
噢,天啊,女人从不说这个。

Gordon:

You must be elderly if you don’t want to say. Well, I only have one question left. 
如果你不想说,你肯定老了。唔,我只剩一个问题了。

Molly:

You had better not ask about my salary — that would be rude. 
你最好不要问我的薪水–那么做很粗鲁。

Gordon:

I don’t want to know how much you rake in, I just want to know how much you will lend me? 
我不想知道你挣多少,我只想知道你可以借给我多少?

Molly:

Finally a question I am willing to answer. The answer is zero. Zip, nil. One minus one. 
终于问了一个我愿意回答的问题。答案是零。什么都没有,零蛋。一减一。

Gordon:

Man, fat old people are not very nice. 

伙计,肥胖的老人不太好。

What 3 habits can transform my life completely?


更多