English Learning Hong Kong – How much is the rent?

English Learning Hong Kong - How much is the rent

Good evening,Mr.Roberts.How are you?
罗伯茨先生,晚安,今天好吗?
Fine,thanks.My wife was not able to come and have a dinner party to go at eight,so I think I can check only one apartment tonight.
很好,谢谢。我太太今晚没空,而我八时要参加一个晚宴,所以我想今晚只能看一个公寓单位。
No problem.I’ll change the appointments for the other flats later on.
没有问题。我稍后会再安排其他单位给你看。
Mr.Roberts,would you please sign an inspection record for me?May I have your identity number for reference?
罗位茨先生,请你签一份看楼记录书,可否告诉我你的身份证号码作为记录参考?
Sure.
可以。
(After a few minutes driving,Lu Chen and Mr.Roberts are at the entrance of Robinson Garden with the security in the lobby.
约数分钟车程后,陈路和罗伯茨先生到达鲁宾逊园大厦入口处,保安警卫人员正在大厦大堂值班。
Hello,I’m Lu Chen from ABC company.Here is my business card.
你好,我是ABC公司的陈路,这是我的名片。
(Larry signs the visitor list.Then Chen and Mr.Roberts take the Elevator to 18/F,Chen has the key and he opens it.)
陈路在访客名单上签名,然后与罗伯茨先生乘电梯到达十八楼。陈路用钥匙开门入内。)
Here it is,Mr.Roberts.
罗伯茨先生,这里就是了。
One the left is the kitchen.At the back of the living room are three bedrooms.the largest one is the master bedroom.
左面是厨房,大厅后面就是三个睡房,最大的是主人套房。
You see the kitchen has basic appliances including a stove,refrigerator,dryer and washing machine.
你看,厨房内有基本家庭电器,包括煮饭的炉子、冰箱、干衣机和洗衣机。
Also,you’ll notice the living room is large.
同时,客厅相当宽敞。
The landlord will also provide furniture if you need it.
如果你需要家具,业主可为你安排。
How about the bedroom?
睡房是怎样的?
Let me show you.
我带你去看。
This is the master bedroom with an adjoining bathroom.The view is delightful.
这是主人套房浴室,景观非常好的。
The other two bedrooms are for children.
另外两个睡房是给小孩子。
It looks great to me.Can my wife and kids check it out tomorrow?
我挺满意这里,我可否与太太和小孩明天再来看看?
Also,do you know if there is any discount for the rent?
还有,这单位的租金能低一点吗?
‘m afraid not,Sir.
先生,恐怕不能。
The average rent in this area is around forty five thousand Hong Kong dollars per month.
这区的单位平均月租约港月租约港币四万五千元。
Since the landlord is in a hurry to lease the apartment,he has already lowered the rent.
业主因为急于出租,所以已将租金调低了。
I see.How much deposit should I pay?
我明白,请问我需要支付多少按金?
Two months deposit and one month’s rent payable in advance.
两个月租金作按金及一个月预付租金。
How about the management?
管理费多少呢?
I have to check this out with the landlord.
我向业主查询后尽快回复你。
Sure.I’ll let my family decide after they have looked at the apartment tomorrow.
好的。我的家人明天看过单位之后便可决定。
Thank you so much.
非常感谢。
Don’t mention it.See you tomorrow.
别客气,明天再见。
Bye_bye.
再见。

English Class in Hong Kong – Renting a Property


更多