English Course Hong Kong – Selling a Property

English Course Hong Kong - Selling a Property

Good morning,Sir.Have a seat,please.
先生,早上好,请坐。
I would like to know the state of the residential property market right now because I have an apartment to sell.
我想知道现时住宅物业的市场情况,因为我想把我的住宅出售。
Sure,here is my business card.
没有问题,这是我的名片。
I’m James Wilson.
我叫詹姆士·威尔逊。
Let me explain to you how things are here in Hong Kong.
让我向你解释一下香港住宅物业的市场情况。
In recent months,the demand for residential properties has become extremely high.
最近数月住宅物业需求挺大。
The price of residential property has risen almost twenty percent.
住宅物业的价格上升了差不多两成。
Really?Since I have to go back to England within the next few months,I would like to sell my apartment as soon as possible.
真的?由于我必须于数月内返回英国,所以我想尽快卖出我的房子。
Don’t worry.Sir.I think it’s a seller’s market now.
先生,不用担心,我相信对卖家而言这是很好的时机。
Let me get down some information about your apartment first.
让我先记录一些关于你的单位的资料。
What is your property’s address?
请问你的房子在哪里?
Flat C,15/F,Tong House,Tai Koo Shing.
在太古城唐厦十五楼C室。
What is the square footage of your property?
你的单位面积有多大?
How many bedrooms and living rooms?
有多少间睡房和客厅?
Its gross area is approximately nine hundred square feet.
建筑面积约九百平方英尺。
There’s one living room,one dining room,one Master bedroom and two other bedrooms.
有一客厅,一个饭厅,一间主人套房和两间睡房。
What is the orientation and view?
你的房子的座向及观景怎样?
It faces south with a hillside view.
它是向南而面对山景的。
The market price for Tong House is around five thousand Hong Kong dollars per square foot.
唐厦的市场售价每平方英尺约五千元。
but it also depends on the internal layout and condition of the house.
不过要视单位的内部间格及装修而定。
I would like to ask four point five million Hong Kong dollars.
我希望订价为港币四百五十万元。
May I have your name and contact number,Sir?
先生,可否告知我你的名字及联络电话号码?
Johnson,and my contact number is 28765432.My office number is 21234567.
我叫约翰逊,我的联络电话是28765432,而公司的电话号码是21234567。
Thank you,Mr.Johnson.May I ask you one more question?
谢谢你,约翰逊先生,我可以再问你一个问题吗?
When will you property become available?
请问你的单位何时可以交付?
In about one month.
约一个月后。
Also,Mr.Johnson,I would like to remind you my company will charge a commission equivalent to one percent of the transaction price in the event of a successful selling of the Property through our introduction.
还有,约翰逊先生,我想提醒你如果我们为你成功介绍买家,本公司会向你收取交价的百分之一作为佣金。
No problem.
没有问题。
Thank you very much.I will introduce your property to our clients.
非常感谢,我会把你的物业介绍给我公司的客户。
When they want to see your property.I will give you a call.
如果客户想看楼,我会通知你的。
Thank you.
谢谢。

English Course Hong Kong – My Favorite Food


更多