English Class in Hong Kong – Renting a Property

English Class in Hong Kong - Renting a Property

Hi,Sir.May I help you?
先生,你好,我可以帮你吗?
Yes,please.I am looking to lease an apartment.
好的,麻烦你。我正找一个出租住宅。
This is my business card.I am Lu Chen.Nice to meet you.
这是我的名片,我叫陈路。很高兴认识你。
Thank you.I am Sam Roberts.
谢谢。我叫山姆·罗位茨。
I am looking for an apartment of around one thousand square feet for my family.
我正找一个约一千平方英尺的住宅公寓给我的家人。
Mr.Roberts,are you familiar with this area?
罗位茨先生,你是否熟识这一区别呢?
Yes,I am living in Rose Garden now,but the lease will expire in two months.
是的,我现在住在玫瑰园,不过租约将在两个月后到期。
The landlord is going to sell his apartment.
业主已决定出售那住宅公寓。
I see.I guess you prefer remaining in the same neighborhood.
我明白,罗伯茨先生,我估计你希望住在同区附近。
Let me check the computer’s property data for you first.
让我先查看电脑物业资料。
(After a few minutes.)
约数分钟后。
Sir,do you know Robinson Garden?
先生,你可知道鲁宾逊花园?
No,I’m sorry to say.
对不起,我不知道。
(Lu Chen points out the location of Robinson Garden from the map.)
陈路在该区地图给罗伯茨先生看,并指示该大厦位置)
Robinson Garden is only two years old.
鲁宾逊花园楼龄只有两年。
The first floor has a prestigious lobby and a car park entrance.
这大厦设计是地面首层为大堂及停车场入口。
The second and third floor are for car parking only.
第二和第三层为停车场。
The fourth floor is the clubhouse,which includes a fitness center and one swimming pool.
第四层是会所,包括健身室及游泳池。
Over the platform are two of thirty level residential buildings.
平台上为两幢三十层的住宅。
There are four units on each floor.
每层有四个单位。
The unit areas are between eight hundred square feet and one thousand three hundred square feet.
单位面积由八百平方英尺至一千三百平方英尺。
The mid_level has one vacant unit for lease.
现在中层有一个出租单位。
The gross area is one thousand three hundred square feet and the net area is almost one thousand square feet.
建筑面积约一千三百英尺,实用面积接近一千平方英尺。
The layout of the unit includes one huge living room,one dining room and three bedrooms.
单位设计为一个大客厅、一个饭厅及三个睡房。
The maid’s room is attached to the kitchen.
而工人房则连接厨房。
Is it furnished or non_furnished?
单位是否备有家具?
It is a fumished apartment with necessary home appliances.
这个单位是备有家具及一般家庭电器。
How much is the rent?
租金是多少?
The asking rent is forty-five thousand Hong Kong dollars per month.
租金是每月港币四万五千元。
Okay.I would like to check the house with my wife tomorrow right after seven.
可以,我想与太太明晚七时后去看看那住宅公寓。
Also,can you show me two more apartments for comparison at the same time?
当然可以,罗伯茨先生。明晚我将会为你安排。
Sure,Mr.Robert.I’ll arrange things for you tomorrow right.
当然可以,罗伯茨先生。明晚我将会为你安排。
May I have your telephone number in order to confirm the appointment?
可否把你的电话号码给我,以便联络你确定约会?
Yes,my office number is 25242524.
好的,我公司的电话号码是25242524。
In case I am not in my office,you can also contact my mobile phone.
如果我不在公司,你可打我的手机。
The number is 90887766.
号码是90887766。
Thank you.Mr.Roberts.
谢谢你,罗伯茨先生。
I’ll have all the information and get back to you as soon as possible.
当我搜集所有资料后,会尽快回复你。

Mandarin Classes Hong Kong – Seeing the Apartment


更多