不要瞧不起稳定的生活

stable lifeChances are high that you’ve heard such things:
你应该听过这样的论断吧:

Don’t indulge yourself in safety. That’s like boiling a frog in warm water. It will slowly kill you and you won’t even notice it.
不要贪图安逸的环境,那是温水煮青蛙,会在不知不觉中杀死你;

You should get out of your comfort zone. Go for some challenges. Only by doing that can you grow stronger.
走出自己的舒适区,去接受挑战,这样才能变强;

You can only really learn what’s useful when you are facing immediate crisis. Nobody grows in a stable environment.
人只有在危机之中才能学到真正有用的东西,在稳定的环境中是得不到成长的。

And I only have one sentence for all these soup:
对于这些鸡汤,我只想说一句话:

Bullshit.
狗屁。

Don’t let yourself be fooled by those them.
不要被它们冲昏了头脑。

And don’t despise a stable life.
不要瞧不起稳定的生活。

This balanced state of life is a rare treasure.
这种平衡的生活状态是一种非常珍贵的资源。

So many young people fight like hell in those major companies not because they enjoy the thrill of challenges but because they want to make such balance for themselves.
多少年轻人在大公司里艰难求生,并不是在享受竞争的刺激,而是恳望能达到这样的平衡。

The ultimate skill for survival has never been the spirit of adventure or the ability to endure suffering.
生存所需要的基本技能从来就不是冒险精神,也不是什么吃苦的能力;

It is the ability of managing risks.
而是管理风险的能力。

That’s what you should learn.
这才是你该学的

没有目标的人生,注定失败