银行英语情景 第185期:银行卡业务 申领手续(1)

银行英语

银行英语情景 第185期:银行卡业务 申领手续

Welcome to IBJ. What can we assist you with today? 欢迎光临IBJ银行。我们今天有什么可以帮助您的吗?

Hello. Yes, I’ve just read your leaflet about the new MoneyLink Card. 你好。是的,我刚刚看到你们有关新的灵通卡的宣传单。

I was wondering how I go about applying for one. 我想知道如何申请此卡。

This scheme has just started and you will be one of our first 100 customers, so if your application is accepted, you will receive some rather nice perks. 这项业务刚刚开始,并且您将在我们的前100名客户之列,因此,如果您的申请被接受的话,您将得到一些非常好的额外优惠。

That does sound good. 这听起来不错。

I’m already an account holder, have been for many years. 我已经有账户了,开了很多年了。

And I already have your existing card. 而且我已经有你们现有的银行卡了。

That should make things perfectly simple, then. 那么,这应该使事情变得很简单啦。

Actually, if you had waited a little while longer, we would have notified you by post. 其实,如果您再多等一段时间,我们也会致函通知您的。

Perhaps your letter is already in the mail! 也许你们的信已经在邮递当中了!

So, I can just upgrade automatically? 这么说,我可以自动升级啦?

May I have your details, and I’ll check for you. 请您给我您的详细信息,我会为您查一下。

of course…. 当然可以….

OK, so you are already a gold card holder, with a sound credit history. 好的,您已经有金卡了,信用记录良好。

That means we can automatically upgrade you to our new platinum card. 这意味着我们可以自动为您 升级到我们的新的铂金卡。

Wonderful! And, you mentioned “perks”? I do hope I’ll be getting some of those. 太好了!还有,你刚提到过”额外优惠”吧?我真的希望我将得到一些优惠。

ILC, teaching Mandarin, Cantonese, English, and many other languages