Chinese language study HK-We are having a big sale for Spring Festival

 

♦A:我们正在搞春节优惠大酬宾活动,所有的东西都销价出售。
Wǒmen zhèngzài gǎo chūnjié yōuhuì dà chóubīn huódòng, suǒyǒu de dōngxi dū xiāo jià chūshòu.
We are having a big sale for Spring Festival. Everything is on sale.
♦B:这回我可抓到机会了。这双鞋多少钱?
Zhè huí wǒ kě zhuā dào jīhuìle. Zhè shuāng xié duōshǎo qián?
I just get a very rare chance. How much are the shoes?
♦A:105元,原价150元。我们打了七折。如果你买两双,我们可以给你五折。
105 Yuán, yuánjià 150 yuán. Wǒmen dǎle qī zhé. Rúguǒ nǐ mǎi liǎng shuāng, wǒmen kěyǐ gěi nǐ wǔ zhé.
105 yuan. The standard price is 150. We’ll take 30% off. If you buy two pairs, we’ll meet you halfway.
♦B:那可太便宜了。我要买两双。这双棉袜怎么卖?
Nà kě tài piányile. Wǒ yāomǎi liǎng shuāng. Zhè shuāng mián wà zěnme mài?
They are a real bargain. I’ll take two pairs. How do you sell the cotton socks?
♦A:打五折,买4送1.
Dǎ wǔ zhé, mǎi 4 sòng 1.
50% off . If you buy 4, you can get one free.
♦B:我明白了。我要是买一打的话,你们应该给我3双对吗?
Wǒ míngbáile. Wǒ yàoshi mǎi yī dá dehuà, nǐmen yīnggāi gěi wǒ 3 shuāng duì ma?
I see. I’ll buy a dozen. I’ll get 3 pairs free, right?
♦A:是的,太太。
Shì de, tàitài.
Yes, madam.
♦B:总共多少钱?
Zǒnggòng duōshǎo qián?
How much are they in all?
♦A:两双鞋,一打袜子。总共200元。
Liǎng shuāng xié, yī dá wàzi. Zǒnggòng 200 yuán.
Two pairs of shoes. A dozen of socks. 200 yuan in all.
♦B:太感谢了。
Tài gǎnxièle.
Thank you very much.
♦A:为您服务,我很高兴。
Wèi nín fúwù, wǒ hěn gāoxìng.
It’s my pleasure.


更多



Related posts: