英语美文 – 旅行的意义不在于新风景

旅行的意义

Talking about traveling or new jobs, many people often think of “change of environment, change of mood”.
每每说起旅行或者新工作,很多人想到的往往是“换个环境,换个心情”。

But is it really helpful?
但是这样真的有用吗?

I remember reading a sentence before:
我记得以前看到过一句话:

Life sucks no matter where you are. So don’t be fooled by location changes.
生活在哪都一样烂,别以为换个环境就有用。

This seems a very passive statement, but it does make sense.
这个说法看着似乎很消极,但的确很有道理。

Changing jobs is like traveling. The meaning often does not lie in seeing new landscapes, but rather in examining yourself with new eyes.
换工作就像旅行一样,意义往往并不在于能看到新的风景,而在于能用新的眼光审视自己。

In the end, what you probably find is that these places are not all that different.
而最终,你发现的很可能就是:这些地方其实并没有那么多不同。

Always looking forward to changing the environment, in fact, is running away from the problem instead of solving it.
总是期待换环境,其实是一种逃避,这解决不了任何问题。

If you really want to make a better life for yourself, calm down and face the trivialities in it.
如果你真的希望让自己的生活变好,那就冷静下来直面眼前的琐碎吧。

Learn English in Hong Kong – Travelling in China


更多



Related posts: